The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus populated with duplicated actions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've had OmniFocus since the beginning, have been using it heavily recently, and I also have the iPhone version.

I've recently noticed that actions are sometimes duplicated 2, 3, even 4 times, even though I've only entered them once. I'm not sure what's changed to cause this, except I only recently started to enter actions and projects on my phone while my computer was being repaired. Previously I had only entered things on my computer and synched to my phone.

And the duplications appear on both the phone and computer. Does this point to some sort of syncing problem?

curious,

Christopher
MacBook Pro, 10.5.8

Take a look at this thread.