The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Omnigraffle -> Visio -> Omnigraffle is corrupted Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I just tried a quick test of exporting an omnigraffle file to Visio format and then reading that Visio file back into Omnigraffle and it's got a few issues - mostly seems to be related to certain types of text boxes I think. Does anybody else find this to be the case? I've attached the OG file if anybody else wants to try it. I'd be curious to know if there are people on this board who actually use the export to Visio on a regular basis or if it's just generally acknowledged as being problematic.

Thanks!

-ron
Attached Files
File Type: zip 1Page_nothumb.graffle.zip (4.8 KB, 1341 views)