The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Why is there no 'Due or Flagged' filter in Project View Mode? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Simple question:

Why is there no 'Due or Flagged' Status Filter when in the Project View Mode (also confusingly referenced as the Planning Mode in the View Menu)?

I would appreciate to hear some thoughts on the reasoning behind this design decision.

It makes no sense to me.

Due or Flagged applies to individual actions, which are better viewed in Context mode when not being considered as part of the whole project. In anticipation of "but you can see flagged actions in Project/Planning mode", in my opinion, that doesn't make much sense in Project/Planning mode, either, but has always been there. The "Due or Flagged" construct came later.