The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

any syllabus templates? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've been trying to use OmniOutliner to develop my course syllabi. I'd like multiple columns; one for dates on which the course is meeting; one for lecture notes (which will require multiple levels); and one for extras (like handouts, images to discuss in class, etc). It sure would be nice to have a template for this. Anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianawilliams View Post
I've been trying to use OmniOutliner to develop my course syllabi. I'd like multiple columns; one for dates on which the course is meeting; one for lecture notes (which will require multiple levels); and one for extras (like handouts, images to discuss in class, etc). It sure would be nice to have a template for this. Anyone?
I've noticed one multi-column template/sample document that could possibly be easily modified for your needs. You can download it from the OmniOutliner Extras. On the page look for *Sample Documents* download or you can directly download it here. Inside are some 7 or 8 sample documents -- look for *Website projects* and see if you can modify/adjust it and use it as your syllabus template.

I have a course outline template and a syllabus template. They might work for you. Is there somewhere we can share templates online?