The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Paste from OF to OO - Changed Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I had a nice workflow where I would open a perspective showing only flagged items (my to-do list), select all, and then paste into an OO template. The template format and OO's ability to quickly reorder items with keyboard shortcuts made this my preferred way to prepare and print a daily to-do list.

At some point, updating one or the other, I lost the ability to paste rows of OF into rows of OO. The result now is to paste a link to the OF item into OO. Is there are way to get the old behavior back.

Thanks,
Brandon

OOP v3.7
OF v1.0.3

Does anyone cut and paste from OmniFocus to OmniOutliner? Please let me know of your experience, tips.

Thanks,
Brandon

Looks like this changed between OmniOutliner 3.6 and 3.7, so if you go back to 3.6 you should get the behavior you want. I'll try to find out what the deal is.

Thank you for looking into this.