The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Paste images / graphics without attachment style-stuff Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I use OO for my ongoing status that I provide back to management, and I'd like to incorporate the old green/yellow/red in a graphical way to make things easier to read, etc.

I had planned to do this by pasting in little green, yellow, and red .jpg graphics created in OmniGraffle, but when I do this, I can't seem to get it to *just* display the graphic (see the attached greendot.jpg), and instead what shows is the rounded-corner box around the graphic (see the attached attach.png).

Any way that I can get it to just display the graphic, as in greendot.jpg?

Thanks much for your help.
Attached Images

Hi realtyler-

If you turn off the attachment tags, you won't have the bubble around it. You can do this in the Document:Display inspector.

Another alternative would be to look through the special characters for a big dot which you can then change the color of.

--
Derek M.
Support Ninja
The Omni Group

Option-8 gives you a bullet: •

So

Turning off tags did the trick, thanks. Of course now I want to have the tags back for links, but that's the way it goes, I guess.

Re Option-8...another good solution, but in order to get a readable bullet, the increased font size made the row height too high.

Thanks for the quick replies.

FWIW, if you look at the character palette you could find a bullet or circular shape that appears larger than the option-8 shape, depending on what fonts you have installed.