The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Synching and Perspectives Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've got one issue about synching I need help with. My data is transferring without any problems between my iMac, ibook and iphone with one exception. The perpective views I have set up on my iMac are not appearing on my ibook, although curiously, there is a space on the toolbar for the perspective icons as they appear on omnifocus on my iMac.

Any suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricHuw View Post
I've got one issue about synching I need help with. My data is transferring without any problems between my iMac, ibook and iphone with one exception. The perpective views I have set up on my iMac are not appearing on my ibook, although curiously, there is a space on the toolbar for the perspective icons as they appear on omnifocus on my iMac.

Any suggestions?
Perspectives and most other settings are not synced between machines. However, it is easy to copy perspectives from one machine to another. In your home directory, in the Library/Application Support/OmniFocus/Perspectives folder you will find a file for each perspective you've created. Copy those files over to the other machine(s) and those perspectives will be available (might have to restart OmniFocus). If you want OmniFocus to include perspectives in the data that it synchronizes, use Help->Send Feedback to officially request that functionality.