The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

From A New User: Likes, Dislikes, and Everything Else Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by troyb View Post
Not sure what is happening here, I'll file a bug on it and we'll check out the problem.
I, too, would love to be able to turn off 'find links by typing' as it seems it would fix Google Reader. (Eg: my normal reader routine is go there, then hit 'g a' to go to all; but that instead finds the first 'Gmail' link and highlights it, then opens the 'add feed' dialog)

Quote:
Originally Posted by garfield View Post
Another problem I've found is that the website-specific preferences are domain only - ie a stylesheet for google.com/calendar sets a stylesheet for google.com/reader (and all other domains) as well. Is this intended? Is there any chance of this being moved to address-specific preferences?
Right now site preferences are domain only. Making them a little more versatile is something we hope to do in the future though.