The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

"Block image" command shows url Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
It would be nice if, when you choose "filter image" from the context menu, you get a dialog showing the URL that is about to be blocked, giving you an option to edit it.

Often, i would rather block a whole server than just that one image. For example, I block an image. It's url is "nastyadserver.com/ads/foobar.jpg". I'd need to edit that to "nastyadserver.com/ads/.*"

Right now, I usually need to make a trip to the prefs pane to edit this. I'd prefer to do it right away. This i how Adblock and Safariblock work -- this is ideal.

Yup. Something I've requested in the past too.

Ah, that would be great. It was only a few weeks ago that I finally went in and cleaned out my block list by generalizing one URL for each server and deleting all the others for that server.

Being able to do this at the start would be great. I'll definitely send this in.