The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Request hierarchical project selector Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Selecting projects for actions by search is very useful. I really appreciate this option; though, it's sometimes hard to interpret the abbreviations produced. Would it be possible to have a hierarchical selector for projects. This would bring up a slip that would allow a person to click through the different levels within a project (much like the basic project view sliding pages).

It would also be great to have a way to see the full path of the project (and full name). Could it be multi-line with smaller text as an option?

This could be very useful for contexts as well; though, I don't find this necessary nearly as often.

+1 on this request.

Thanks, guys! I'm pretty sure we have a feature request for something like this in the development database, but if you send email to the support ninjas, they can add your votes and/or open a new request as needed.