The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Displaying dimensions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there a way to change the units that OG uses to display lengths? I used the Length variable in the line text, but the unit is displayed as feet, inches whereas I would prefer just inches.
Thanks

Last edited by nestorph; 2010-05-16 at 05:16 AM.. Reason: Different question

Nestorph, I'm not actually on the OmniGraffle team, so I must confess that I don't know the answer to your question. You may want to email the support ninjas - you're guaranteed a response by someone who does know at that point.

(We participate on the forums as we're able to do so, but we can't guarantee that every post will get a response from someone on a particular team.)