The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Inbox Question Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Newbie question here but I've added two tasks in OmniFocus 1.7.5 and assigned contexts and projects to them both but they are remaining in my Inbox.

They are not showing up under their assigned projects or contexts like my other tasks.

When synced to my iPhone they are displayed under the correct projects / contexts.

Any ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by philiporeilly View Post
Newbie question here but I've added two tasks in OmniFocus 1.7.5 and assigned contexts and projects to them both but they are remaining in my Inbox.

They are not showing up under their assigned projects or contexts like my other tasks.

When synced to my iPhone they are displayed under the correct projects / contexts.

Any ideas?
Did you manually invoke clean up? Usually you need to clean up for this to happen. If you quit and restart OF it will clean up. You can try command-K to force a clean up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatOne View Post
Did you manually invoke clean up? Usually you need to clean up for this to happen. If you quit and restart OF it will clean up. You can try command-K to force a clean up.
Had tried restart several times with no luck but the manual cleanup worked!

thanks for your help!