The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Exporting from OmniGraffle Pro to Office 2010 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi Derek.

I'll use PNG in the meantime. Now that office 2011 is out for mac and it apparently supports vbscript (which unfortunately is my requirement) perhaps I should move to that.

jeff

I'm a new user of Omnigraffle for Mac. After completing a diagram I want to export the file for use in Word for Mac 2011. Which format will give me the cleanest import?

Check this thread. Does that info help?

That's exactly what I was looking for. Many thanks.

Combined threads, edited title for better search-ability.