The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniFocus syncing with gMail task list Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I've been mulling a while on writing a "web services"-type library to add items to the OF inbox. I have WebDAV syncing enabled, and I'd like to use the e-mail-to-inbox feature of OmniFocus. I'm totally laptop-based, however, and don't have a spare Mac to sit around and process OF e-mails. The ability to simply forward an e-mail and have my mail server pop a task+note into the server-side OF inbox would simplify a lot of what I do day-to-day.

Of course, we could also just figure out a way to get from iPhone mail directly to the OF iPhone inbox...