The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2 users in the same mac account Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
neoplop, what I don't get is that while I can understand that OF or any other piece of software might be "useless to you/people around you", you move on to the assumption that it is useless to anyone (or perhaps what is meant is to anyone that really matters?). Omni is, as far as I'm concerned, a very open company with regards to what their software does and doesn't do, backed up with a solid refund policy. They also happen to have a very dedicated user base that happens to find OmniFocus, well, useful. My initial irate reply was not directed as criticism of Omni, or their app, or GTD; rather, it was because I felt that you neglect to consider the perspective of other users, whose needs might not match your own, worthy of consideration.