The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iDisk/MobileMe/.Mac Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Local copy has been reverted error on MobileMe sync Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I just set up sync, and after each try i get an error dialog indicating that "Your database couldn't be synchronized because the local copy has been reverted since the last sync."

My choices are to cancel, use the server copy or use the local copy.

First time i saw the dialog i used the local copy. Then i get a message that the server copy is being backed up, then sync tries to run again. After the sync process i get the same message.

Now, it's possible that i was too eager and tried to get sync going on the iPod at the same time, but i've done a clean sync after that and I'm still stuck in this cycle. Any thoughts appreciated. Thanks,
Rich

Ok, of course after posting i did one more sync and everything is working like a charm. Sorry for the false alarm.