The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Generic weeks vs. specific dates Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
How do you set OmniPlan to use a generic calendar instead of specific calendar dates? I don't know the start date for a project (it will start whenever it's approved), so I want to show "week 1," "week 2," etc. Is there a way to set this? I couldn't find it, and I'd appreciate a pointer. I'm running version 1.7, if that makes a difference.

Thanks!
Emma

Bring up the Project: Information inspector with Inspectors->Project (or command-4). Click on the little suitcase icon to get the Project: Information panel and click the radio button next to Start: Undetermined Date as seen in the attached image.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2012-02-16 at 5.37.27 PM.png
Views:	675
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	2264  

Thanks! That was exactly what I needed.