The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anyone getting "Databases not compatible" messages? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I am synching my iPhone 4 with OmniFocus on my MacBook using MobileMe. Every now and then, I get an alert when I open OF on my iPhone asking me if I want to keep my server database or my device database. I choose server database because I think the system is referencing the database on my MacBook and that's my primary database. Am I doing something wrong or does this alert happen to everyone?