The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Image Dimensions? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there any way to get the dimensions in pixel of images in OmniWeb? I still have to drag and drop images onto preview to get their dimensions. This should get fixed very soon, please...

In Page Info there was for pre-5.5 OW. In 5.6 it will (probably) show in the page title when the image is in its own window. Though I'd still like it back in the Page Info window.

I think the WebKit inspector may also show the image dimensions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest
I think the WebKit inspector may also show the image dimensions.
No, it doesn't, unfortunately. (At least in the WebKit version coming with the current OW.)

Edit: There is a "Metrics" tab, but it only shows "(Not finished.)" yet. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zottel
No, it doesn't, unfortunately. (At least in the WebKit version coming with the current OW.)

Edit: There is a "Metrics" tab, but it only shows "(Not finished.)" yet. :-)
Thanks for checking.

And it would be nice to be able to change the order of items displayed in the page info panel by clicking onto the column titles (sort by type, sort by size etc.). This should be quite standard behaviour, I'm a bit surprised that this doesn't work in OW.