The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

didn't get sneaky peek invite Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I see from Ken's post that you have sent out sneaky peek invitations through June 6. I am June 2 and I didn't get mine. Who do I contact for this?

In general you would contact omnifocus@omnigroup.com, but I just double-checked and your invitation was accepted by your mail server a few hours ago. Check your spam filters, perhaps?

That was the first thing I checked. I don't have any email from omnigroup.

I'm in the same situation. I don't recall the exact date I registered, but it was quite awhile ago. I've been checking junk mail to make sure the email doesn't get trapped, but haven't seen anything yet. But am desparate for a peak!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Case
Check your spam filters, perhaps?
Might also be worth asking the sysadmin about quarantine - some sites will hold "suspect" mail in a quarantine on the mail server and require you to manually retrieve the message for delivery to your mailbox.

Hmm, same situation for me. Latest update says all up to 24th July, which is when I registered on the beta list but I've not received anything by email.

I've checked my mail server too, nothing there.

*bounces up and down like a small child xmas morning*

All sorted now.

Kudos to Aaron the Support Ninja for brightening up my morning, plus the original invite email arrived this evening too.

:)