Originally Posted by whpalmer4
(at a pace which seems to be slowing as the number of staffers increases)
Our pace of development is not slowing.
Right now, we have these projects on our plates:
- Sandbox every Mac app. This is actually a huge amount of work for every single one of our teams, but ideally has zero user-visible impact. (Not clear if that's actually an achievable goal, but we've been working very hard to make the sandboxing transition as seamless as possible.)
- OmniPresence. This involves creating one new Mac app, significant updates to three iPad apps, and significant work on the back end. And some additional work to our Mac apps.
- OmniFocus 2.
- OmniOutliner 4.
- Completely rewritten Microsoft Project importer for OmniPlan to support modern versions of both OS X and iOS.
- Re-architected the Microsoft Visio importer for OmniGraffle to support modern versions of both OS X and iOS.
- OmniKeyMaster, to provide upgrade pricing to our App Store customers.
- OmniGraphSketcher 1.3.
- OmniGraffle 5.4.3.
- [Other Major Work Yet To Be Announced]
And with all this going on, we just shipped a major update (and a few follow-up bug fix releases) to OmniOutliner for iPad (v1.4.x, adding audio recording).