The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BE TA! BE TA! BETA..... backup Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello Ken and Omni, Its hightime I emptied all my stuff into my GTD system again to start 'acfreash' and keep on top of it, but Im hanging on for OmniFocus because I feel it will be alot of work to repeat the process.

This made me think of the following questions:

Will it be possible to import GTD data from other apps (KGTD, Actiontastic, etc)?

Will there be some form of backup mechanism for the Beta (Perhaps a way of dumping the data to an OO file to be preserved incase of crash and corruption during early beta?