The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Workgroup capabilities Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
It would be fantastic if OmniFocus was bonjour capable. In our business we have a few users that would likely use OmniFocus, and it would be immensely valuable if OF could provide a consolidated view of all tasks from users currently in the office - i.e. for those work contexts that are shared. Some of the benefits...

* A shared overview of all our tasks for a given project
* The ability to request/accept tasks across the LAN

When it comes do actually getting things done - are there plans to have a small task window that I can display on my desktop as opposed to the 'management' interface of OF?

Looks great though and can't wait for the beta!

Cheers Gav

I think the plan is to have OmniPlan have this functionality, then dole out tasks to OmniFocus clients.

That would be good for more structured projects - but it would also be useful to have a ad-hoc form of sharing for those more flexible projects as well.