The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Other Omni Software > OmniDazzle
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Actions Queries Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Just started to use OmniDazzle and I think I am going to love this feature.

Query #1:
Can a person use more than one action (i.e. Flashlight, Cutout) by just selecting appropriate Control keys without having to go to the OmniDazzle icon and change the action.

Ex. On one Keynote Slide, Choose Control ` to use Flashlight and then immediately Choose Control 2 for an Ellipse cutout

Query #2 Say one uses the Ellipse cutout on a Keynote slide but found out that it was off a bit from where one wanted it to be, can a person select a key (ex. spacebar) to move the ellipse over?

DJJC