The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Printing color as black and white (or greyscale) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have an OmniGraffle Pro document that has a color PDF file at the base layer (a building floorplan), onto which I've superimposed new details in black and white.

When printing this document on laser printer, the lighter colors of the base PDF document print as very, very faint lines, making it very difficult to see.

Ideally, I'd like a 'print color as black and white' option for this document, much as Visio has.

Is there any such option in OmniGraffle? Or if not, any way to convert a color document (or color PDF) to black and white?