The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Custom Folder Icons in planning mode Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi there.

I've been searching the forum to see if somebody had came up with this idea , but surprisingly haven't found anybody, so here we go:

I've found one of the key features that OF has is it's almost endless customized views you can configure using "perspectives" and "view". Really liked the fact you actually can change perspectives icons using default or custom made icons.

My suggestion is to implement the same feature for the folders in planning mode so anyone could insert a pre-designed icon to each folder. Ain't a coder so I can't tell if it would be a lot of work but I honestly think that this feature would make OF customization even better.

Cheers

I agree, or a least the ability to change the color of the folder...

There's an open feature request for the ability to add colored backgrounds/labels to items (like can be done in the Finder). This could include folders as well.

If this is something you'd be interested in, I urge you to send feedback to the Omni Group by using the "Send Feedback" option under the Help menu. The more "votes" it gets, the more likely it will be implemented in a future version of OmniFocus.