The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Book: Creating Flow with OmniFocus (Feedback request) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Looks like the site for the book is down.

Yup - it was. It's back up again. I had to stare at it a bit.

I was wondering what the situation was on updates for existing purchasers (have sent a similar message on your site, but I've just found this thread).

Great book by the way - using lots of it.

Yes - present customers can get the update using the download link received upon original purchase. Those who were approaching their download limit and those who purchased early on in the original purchase system received a re-activation link.

Just added it to the FAQ.

Enjoy!

- Kourosh

Last edited by Kourosh; 2011-05-24 at 05:35 AM.. Reason: Grammar

Thanks!

Darn it, it looks like I deleted that E-Mail.
Is it possible to receive the update in any other way?

Hi Naevius,

Sure, either reply to the mailing list email or drop me a line.

- Kourosh