The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Shortcuts for Folder Navigation Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
My folder setup is a fairly nested setup - is there a shortcut for me to "jump" thru the folder list while I'm selecting a project (particularly creating a new project), i.e. right now I'm typing something like this:

Work : Customers : AcmeCorp
then ": Subproject A" CMD+ENTER to create a new project - would it be possible to do something like

Wo[ctrl arrow] Cu[ctrl arrow] Acm[ctrl arrow] Subproject A then CMD+ENTER

Or something similar to shorten the path - right now I am just work thru with TextExpander snippets but I've got to update those constantly as my customer list grows, etc

Thanks.