The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > Syncing via Omni Sync Server
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Email to Omnisync Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is it possible to send emails directly to the Omnisync server with task for your account? If so where are some docs. If not..... it would be nice.

d

This is something we're interested in doing eventually, but I'm afraid it's not possible yet. I'll make sure this gets into our development database so the rest of the team knows you'd like to see this added to the server. Thanks very much!

I would like to second this request. This seems like very basic (and useful) functionality to add (Appigo Todo & Toodledo both have this), especially for a premium product like OmniFocus (e.g. the most expensive thing I've ever put on my iPad).

This is something we're still interested in working on once we knock out some of the items that folks request most frequently. (Adding forecast view to the Mac app, for example, as well as getting the server out of beta.)

I'll attach you to the item we have open on this in our development database so the rest of the team knows you'd like to see this added; that helps it move up the to-do list. Thanks!

I was wondering if there is an update to this. I use my email inbox to determine the 2 minute rule than would like to forward my tasks to omnifocus. Having this email functionality would be fantastic.

Marc

I'd like to second this.

Still planning to do this, but no ETA yet. When there is, we'll make sure folks know about it. :-)