The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to assign an icon to a perspective Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've already assigned icons to two of my old perspectives and they show up fine in the toolbar. Now, i want to assign icons to my new perspectives, but... how is it possible, to assign icons to a perspective in the current build?

Using 94791

Looks like there's an image well (is that what you call those?) in the Save Perspective dialog.

Thanks for your answer, Craig. Are you able to get an icon into this input element? I can't select or tab on it, paste an image or drag an image onto it.

Am I missing something or has this feature been removed?

No, I hadn't tried it out but now I see that it's not working.

BUT there is a way: drag and drop your icon on top of the perspective in the Perspectives Window. That does still work.

Thank you, Craig! That works :-)