The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Highlighting problem is 10.5 9A527 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is this the right place to report bugs that I have encountered?

When entering text into a Project or Context field there is an issue with highlighting. When the menu of suggestions pops up, the item that OmniFocus has selected as the best match is either not highlighted (when entering a Project) or both the color and the text are missing (when entering a Project).

The *best* way to report bugs is to choose "Send Feedback..." from the Help menu in OmniFocus. This sends an email to Omni's ninjas and automatically includes the version of Focus you're using in the subject line.

But I'll go ahead and file a bug for this. And please, if anyone else sees funny stuff while running in Leopard, please let us know.

Alright from now on I'll do that instead. Here's the info that would have been in the Subject line:

OmniFocus 1.0 alpha 0 (v29.0.91109)
(license LVIURNLMASTTEHMQSIXKWDDUFNFWJEFWAXU)