The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

If you could add just one feature it would be - Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Text Expander support for me. (yes, Ninjas have my vote already) :D

This is the one thing that would seriously increase my productivity - any word on when . . . Or maybe where it ranks in the enhancement pecking order?

Thanks!
Mark

If I could add one feature it would be for OmniFocus to do my work for me!!! :)

Hmmm, yea never thought of that!

Mark

I want a perspective to easily shuffle the order of tasks and sort actions into projects and sub-projects / folders. I'd the view to prevent going into the edit popovers or checking things off as done to prevent mistakes. Add Handles similar to the mac version or replace the check boxes with handles in a special perspective to allow efficient shuffling, converting tasks to projects and quick reordering.

This activity is much quicker on the Mac version but is aggravating on the iPad.

I am still learning to use the iPad app but have given the mac version a through workout. I really hope these common gestures are not as awalkward as they seem to be now.