The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

"Today" list Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I come from using Things, and I switched to OmniFocus today, because I wanted something more powerful.

I just completed the introduction tutorial, and I've been playing around with it a lot, and I really like it, I'm just wondering about one thing.

Things has a feature called "Today" where it's a bin you can "tag" things to be completed today, you don't set due dates, it's simply a bin where "today" items exist, but they don't actually move the items to that bin, they simply exist in their original project and also in "today".

Is there a way to do this in OmniFocus? I don't want to switch perspectives or anything, I just want a bin or context to show up, and also changes the badge.

basically I want to emulate exactly the "today" feature from Things, but in OmniFocus.

Thanks!