The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Omnifocus for iPhone canīt find me anymore Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hey the other day OF for iPhone suddenly couldnīt locate me when I hit nearby, and it still canīt. It just keeps searching. I tried the maps app and it works fine there so it must be something in OF.
I tried syncing, running the script and then syncing again and still nothing.

Do you have any idea how I can make it to work again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas_Thomsen View Post
Hey the other day OF for iPhone suddenly couldnīt locate me when I hit nearby, and it still canīt. It just keeps searching. I tried the maps app and it works fine there so it must be something in OF.
I tried syncing, running the script and then syncing again and still nothing.

Do you have any idea how I can make it to work again?
Okay I think I fixed it, apparently it is hard on OF is I assign too many names in Business Search. I had 7 stores in my supermarket context but now when I have 3 it seems to work