The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Any Nike Plus users here? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I recently began using Nike+ with my iPod, and I'm finding that the Flash program they require for accessing my account doesn't work with OmniWeb 5.5. Well, it mostly works, but when I try to type in a Flash text box, it's as if my keyboard is disabled, which makes the whole thing useless.

Seems okay in Safari.

Does it work if you identify to the site as Safari?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKT
Does it work if you identify to the site as Safari?
No, but that's expected. Like I said, this is a Flash app, so the problem lies in the Flash plugin, not the HTML handling.

Does OmniWeb use a different Flash plugin than Safari? If not, then perhaps there's just something wrong in OmniWeb's keyboard handler for the plugin...

The site could have been sending a different flash file to non-Safari browsers was my thinking.

This may also just be a WebKit bug in which case 5.5.1 may fix it.

Using the latest build of OW the beta I have one problem with the nike+ site where the top of the screen is cut off but if you hide then reshow the toolbars it appears normal. Do you have the latest version of Flashplayer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyb
This may also just be a WebKit bug in which case 5.5.1 may fix it.
Yes, I tried 5.5.1b1, and the problem seems to have disappeared.