The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

add "group" under item Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi

If I add a group to a item it always appears at the line above. Is there anyway to make it under it. I find this very hard to use. I think it is the oposite in the desktop version.

It appears to work identically for me. If I select a row on the desktop and press G or use Reorganize→Group, my selected row is moved down and to the right, and a blank line inserted to be the group parent. On the iPad, if I select a row, enter Edit mode, and select Group, the same thing happens.

If this isn't what you are doing, can you describe exactly what you are doing and seeing, in unambiguous terms that will allow someone else to reproduce it?

It works in the correct manner for me also.