The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Database size (feature request) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
It would be nice to have in the setting screen the size of the database, that way if there is a slow sync the end user would know why.

thanks

I'd second this feature. Couldn't hurt to know without having to pop into iDisk to see.

In addition to the size, it might help to have a tally of how many zip files have built up, so you know when to run that "Coalesce DB" script again.

We want to add some stats. But more urgently, we want to make that CoalesceDatabase script completely obsolete by fixing the bugs it works around.

What I would like is a user preference where I can make checked off items dissolve automatically after, say, a week or a month (or a number of days set by user). This would keep the database small. And I don't have any use for archived, completed tasks.