The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Projects and Action Groups in Contexts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
When I go to Context view (or "Due" perspective), none of the projects that I have show up as things to do within any of their assigned contexts. Only actions assigned under those projects show up. I assumed that by marking "Show Projects and Action Lists" when in context mode on the preferences tab would make it so that, in addition to seeing tasks when viewing contexts, I would see also any projects to which I have assigned a context. I do have contexts assigned to several of my projects and was surprised that they didn't show up in the context view after checking the "Show Projects and Action Lists" when in context mode box.

Am I misunderstanding something about "Context Mode" vs. viewing the context perspective screen?

Or does OF only show tasks in the context perspective view, regardless of the "Show Projects and Action Lists" when in context mode box being marked? If this is the case, what DOES marking this box accomplish?

Thanks for any help!