The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unable to sync, error message 405 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I recently began using omnifocus on my ipad, and have been very happy.

Today, on opening the app, I'm getting an error message that says, "Unable to synchronize database with server. Unable to perform WebDAV operation. The idisk.me.com server returned "method not allowed" (405) in response to a request to "PROPFIND/myusername/documents/OmniFocus.ofocus."

I also use omnifocus on a macbook pro and do not seem to be having a sync issue, so it seems as if the problem may be local to the ipad. But I have no idea how to fix it (or what it means).

Many thanks!

Welcome to the forums, Amy, and sorry for the trouble!

If you open up OmniFocus for iPad's sync settings (from the gear button in the toolbar) does the "Path" field of the MobileMe sync settings have a lower-case 'd' on "Documents"? If so, try capitalizing the D, then hitting the "Sync" button in the upper right.

If that doesn't get you back up and running, feel free to call our support folks at 800.315.6664 or email us and we can help.