The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Where is the OF database now stored? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
This seems to have changed in the newer versions. I need to know the name and location of the OF database on my local computer so I can explicitly include it in my backup procedures. There seems to be a bunch of "ofocus" files scattered over my hard disk.

~/Library/Application Support/OmniFocus has the main working database. The OF backup location is set in preferences.

Curt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampico View Post
This seems to have changed in the newer versions. I need to know the name and location of the OF database on my local computer so I can explicitly include it in my backup procedures. There seems to be a bunch of "ofocus" files scattered over my hard disk.
You can always find out where any document on a Mac is located when you have it open, by holding down the command key and clicking on the title of the document. See attached image.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 1.jpg
Views:	697
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	644