The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mail script: Send to OF unreliable Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
So, I found a fix for my broken mac mail transfer thingy (technical term.)
I don't know if I broke it, if OF broke it, if MAC Snow Cat broke it... But, it worked a while ago.
I've been sending myself to-do items via reqall and it hasn't been working for a while. Turns out I had to add the reqall.com sent from address to the list of allowed addresses. I would have thought I would have had to do this before, but... I don't know if it was working without it. I don't know if it had to do with a restore from back up... I just know that I didn't purposely make any changes to the filter rule, nor the email preference settings in OF.
Ah well, all is right now. Just wanted to share for those that might be having any issues with reqall and rules, etc...

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Scott