The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Another attempt at implementing GTD horizons in Omnifocus Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'm not too keen on Life Balance. I can't really gauge Life Balance but it seems like customer support is poor. After personally going through Now Software's Now X debacle, monitoring SOHO Organizer and its lack of customer support, and the moaning/groaning of Cultured Code's Things, I tend to be wary of companies that don't respond or at least have an active user forum.

I was just looking at customer reviews for Life Balance on macupdate.com and it doesn't look too good.

Goalscape sure does look nice though. But I guess I like the more freeform method that Mindmanager and NovaMind offers me.

But I am keeping Goalscape in mind if/when I find myself stuck in mind map land....