The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniWeb and The Spinning Beachball of Death Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I use OW as my primary browser, and have done that for a year or so. It's perhaps my favourite app for the Mac, so I am kinda patient with the program.

But... It seems that every fifth minute, the program freezes, and the beachball appears. The only thing I can do is forcing OW to quit, and then restart it, which really is a pain in the a*se. It has happened now and again in the past, but this is getting redicilous.

For the record, I have a MacBook with the latest Tiger build, and I maintain the system with Onyx so that everything should be running smoothly.

Any tips?