The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Can't see Perspectives in sidebar Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Sent an email to the ninjas, but also want to cry out for help here. :) Please add the ability to create perspectives right on the ipad. I don't use a Mac so the sync feature does me no good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
We do plan to bring them over, Zao - there's just some additional engineering work to bring the project-mode perspectives vs. the context-mode ones.

(Specifically, the project-mode perspectives have to presenting the info hierarchically, vs. the flat lists in context-mode ones.)
Well, it's been a couple of years at this point... is there any plan to enable Project Mode Perspectives on the iPad? I just tried it again, thinking that it had probably changed, but no such luck...?