The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Quicksilver Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I always used "Send to KGTD Advanced" http://inik.net/node/48 with kGTD. It worked great, and I could choose to launch it from Quicksilver, Launchbar, Fastscripts, or just about anything else that could launch a script. It has a similar syntax for task entry as the Send to OF Script. It also has Growl notification built in, and it is GPL'ed. I haven't had a chance to hack it to work with OF, but with some careful editing, it should work just fine.

I'd like to give the Quick Entry window a try instead of the Quicksilver action. Is there a way to assign a single-keystroke trigger to directly open up the Quick Entry window from Quicksilver?

- m

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlindeman
I always used "Send to KGTD Advanced" http://inik.net/node/48 with kGTD. It worked great, and I could choose to launch it from Quicksilver, Launchbar, Fastscripts, or just about anything else that could launch a script. It has a similar syntax for task entry as the Send to OF Script. It also has Growl notification built in, and it is GPL'ed. I haven't had a chance to hack it to work with OF, but with some careful editing, it should work just fine.
It gets even better with OmniFocus. Move "send to omnifocus" up the order in the quicksilver preferences under actions. so, every time you press period key, you'll see the "send to omnifocus" as your default action, which makes it faster and makes you lazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhsu
I'd like to give the Quick Entry window a try instead of the Quicksilver action. Is there a way to assign a single-keystroke trigger to directly open up the Quick Entry window from Quicksilver?

- m
OmniFocus prefs allow you to set a hot key for the QuickEntry window that will make it operate in much the same manner as QuickSilver.