The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Jum to Previously Viewed Tab (shortcut) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I don't know if I'm missing something but is there a way to jump to the previously viewed tab (in the same window) if say the tabs are not in order within the drawer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by live4ever
I don't know if I'm missing something but is there a way to jump to the previously viewed tab (in the same window) if say the tabs are not in order within the drawer?
This is something that should happen autmatically and I hope it gets implemented soon.