The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Siri attaching notes to every action Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Any way around this, its attaching "Event Reminder" as a note to every action, and I need to be able to distinguish which actions actually have notes vs not. Currently just manually deleting the notes when I do my nightly inbox cleanse. Thanks for any help!

(Posting this in "For Mac" as the icon for notes is only available on Mac not iphone, but if it should be posted in iPhone let me know)

Last edited by mavric; 2012-07-25 at 03:54 PM..

What are you saying to Siri? I'm seeing some of the same behavior, but my tasks will say just "Reminder" (not "Event Reminder"), so I'm wondering if there's some difference in what we're telling Siri to do.

Doesn't seem to matter, but its usually while I'm driving, and its "remind me to XXX" then she'll ask when, and i'll give something like tomorrow or in an hour, etc.

OK, thanks for the info - I'll take a look.