The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to select multiple objects? [Answered, including info on 1.1 update.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is it possible to select multiple objects at once?

Thanks to the new video tutorial, I can answer my own question. Grin.

Touch and hold to get a multiple-selection tool, then drag and release. Nicely done, Omni! Thanks.

How do you do non-adjacent multiple item select. I cannot get the click and hold on one item and then select others to work.

Neil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neilc View Post
How do you do non-adjacent multiple item select. I cannot get the click and hold on one item and then select others to work.
Neil, this wasn't possible in the first release, but the 1.1 update that was posted to the App Store earlier this week supports it. Tap and hold on the first item you want to select; while holding the tap on the first item, tap additional items to add them to the selection. Hope this helps!