The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unit Scale and copy and pasting of elements Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

had a look around but unable to find anything out as far as i can see. I have a document that has unit scale on it. 1cm = 2.3cm.

I'm not sure this has anything to do with it but it may help in answering my question.

When I copy and paste in this document my elements and or type resizes for some reason and unsure why this is. if I copy and paste it should stay 1 to 1 right? Thats what I expect.

Copying & Paste in a 1to1 scale doc is fine.

is this a bug or is this because of the unit scale being applied to the page. Though the scale is not proportional to the copy and paste of the element being pasted.

any help would be appreciated.

Working on Lion OS X and OG 5.3.4