The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Need Support for Multiple Files Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I know this is an older topic but OF really needs to provide support for multiple files (or at least two, one for home and one for work). I understand why the developers have decided not to do this but here's my rationale. I've just been given a MacBook to use at work and I'd like to use OF to manage my projects. However, I don't want my personal information residing on a company computer and OF won't let me set up a separate file just for work use. As a result, I'm now going to have to use CultureCode's "Things" application instead of OmniFocus so that I can keep my personal and work information separate.

OmniGroup... please reconsider adding this feature.

Thank you.